Account Executive – Crocker & Crocker
Are you looking to join a dynamic public relations firm where you can manage your own accounts and work independently within an awesome team? One where you can lead communication strategies for some of the region’s most interesting environmental programs for public sector clients and work on community volunteer projects like the Sacramento Walk of Stars? Then we want to hear from you.
We’re an award-winning public relations and branding firm that’s seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our client services team. Our ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience, preferably in an agency setting.
You’ll bring the confidence and know how to manage client programs and budgets, multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain a professional, positive attitude with the ability to think on your feet and outside the box.
As a candidate for this position:
- You have excellent grammar, writing, copyediting, proofreading skills
- You’re focused, organized, detail-oriented and follow through to achieve great results
- You’re flexible, cooperative and thrive on deadlines
- You’ve worked across the board in public outreach, social marketing, stakeholder engagement, media relations, website and content development and social media
- You know what it takes to analyze new business opportunities, help with new business proposals, write case studies, bios and more
- You can lead and delegate tasks to your team yet also roll up your sleeves at any time to get the work done
- You have a strong interest in regional, environmental work like water conservation, pollution prevention, recycling and utilities projects
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related field
- At least 4 years in communications, public relations or marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in AP writing style
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package with medical and dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. Plus, we throw in great team-building activities for added fun.
Come see what we have to offer! Forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls. Thank you.
(Posted July 28, 2016)